2012 Youth Conference Registration is Open!
Registration Now Open for 2012 Youth Development Conference
Boulder, Colo.-- USA Rugby is extremely excited to announce that registration for the 2012 Youth Development Conference is now open! This conference welcomes coaches, referees, and administrators from all over the country to participate in professional development opportunities focused on growing youth and high school rugby.
Anyone interested in learning about current youth and high school best practices and new USA Rugby initiatives for 2012
Early Bird (Now until January 8th): $100
General (January 8th-26th): $125
Walk In (January 27th): $175
*Includes breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, lunch on Saturday, and dinner on Saturday
What to Expect
- Cutting edge coaching techniques from the Men's, Women's, and Age-Grade National Team coaches
- 2012 USA Rugby initiatives from Nigel Melville
- USA Rugby youth and high school best practice sharing
- 2012 Women's Coaching Conference
- The 'Try Zone' exhibition hall featuring products and services
- The 'Admission Hall' exhibition area featuring collegiate rugby programs from around the country
- Networking with over 200 of the countries most involved youth and high school members
- Representatives from all 28 State Based Rugby Organizations
To sponsor, exhibit, or advertise at the 2012 Youth Development Conference CLICK HERE!