DII Senior Women’s Club based out of Northeast Minneapolis seeks a coach for 2013.
This diverse group of women makes a year-long commitment to play high quality rugby, strengthen women's rugby in Minnesota, and have fun!
Qualified candidates should be able to:
- retain USA Rugby Coaching Certification
- commit to attend and direct practices held two evenings per week (typically Tues/Thurs) in NE Minneapolis or comparable site during Spring and Fall seasons
- Spring Season is developmental and compact running from mid-March to May
- Fall Season is competitive league season running from mid-August to early November
- attend matches
- help us achieve our ultimate goal of winning a national championship
The selected candidate will be offered a one year contract with benefits including social membership with the club, reimbursement of travel expenses, and monetary compensation.