*Applications will be available in October, 2016.
Laws & Guidelines
- USA Player Movement Form - This form is a template for use to track substitutions and cards during a rugby match.
- USA Running Score Form - This form is a template for use to track scores during any rugby match.
- Competition Disciplinary Form - This form is used when a referee issues a red or yellow card during a rugby match. It must be submitted to the local referee organization or the referee manager at a National caliber event.
- Multiple Role Registration Form - This form allows you to register for more than one role with USA Rugby, for example a referee and a coach.
- High Performance Competition Disciplinary Form - This online form is utilized for National caliber events. It is used to track red and yellow cards. Submission of this form will send a notification to the appropriate individuals.
- Expense Report Form - This form is intended for referees and assistant referees who are seeking reimbursement for officiating National level events or matches. Please attach all receipts to this form and send to Marc Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion.
- International Travel Form: Inbound - This form allows non US residents to officiate in the United States. It serves as a means to track international referee travel amongst unions.
- International Travel Form: Outbound - This form allows US residents to officiate internationally. It serves as a means to track international referee travel amongst unions.
- Referee Performance Notation Form - This form is a template for use by performance reviewers manually recording a referee's match performance.
- Sub Cards
Referee Educational Videos
Referee Educational Resources
- Disciplinary Procedures - Effective for all disciplinary matters initiated on or after May 30, 2014
- World Rugby Officiating Website
- World Rugby Beginners Guide
- Refereeing Sevens Handbook
- Referee Terms
- 2012 NSRP Annual Report
- USA Rugby Refereeing Pathways & Structure
- Touch Judge: Modules 1-2
- Touch Judge: Modules 3-4
- Touch Judge: Module 5
- Assistant Referee
- Referee Grading Manual
- CMO & PR Review Materials
- How to Record Data by Don Morrison
- T-Game System Performance Reviewer Instructional Manual
- Accreditation Course Report Form
- Certification Course Report Form
- Performance Review Course Report Form
- USA Rugby Training Committee Policies and Procedures 2014
Referee Organization Best Practices
- Sample Contract - Providing Referees - This contract is a sample that has been used successfully in the NorthEast. It exemplifies an agreement between two organizations for contracted services.
- LRO Minutes (12/3/13)