The pathways to becoming a USA Rugby Women's Eagles, Collegiate All-Americans, and Junior All-Americans have been combined into one program and now include the pathway for both 7s and 15s players.
All talent identification opportunities will be for the top teams in the pathway, from the Junior All-American to the College All-Americans to the Eagles. Coaches will identify players who should be in the pathway and then they will get to play at the highest level they are capable. The goal of all players should be to be invited to the National All-Star Competition, which is the critical selection vehicle for all the National teams.
There are multiple opportunities to be seen:
- High School All-Americans
- Scouting of National Championship Events
- Online Nominations
- Development Academies
- USA Rugby Academy powered by Atavus
- National Tracking Camps
- Key Championship Events
- USA Rugby Senior Club National Championships - Glendale, Colo. (June 4-5)
- South Regional Cup - Charlotte, N.C. (June 18-19)
- Northeast Regional Cup - United States Military Academy at West Point, N.Y. (June 18-19)
- West Regional Cup - Denver, Colo. (June 18-19)
- Midwest Regional Cup - Rockford, Ill. (June 25-26)
- Northwest Regional Cup - Portland, Ore. (June 25-26)
USA Rugby Academies powered by Atavus
|June 29-July 3||Army & Navy Academy||Girls High School Performing Resident Camp|
|July 9-13||Central Washington University||Girls High School Emerging Resident Camp | West|
|July 18-22||Rutgers University||Girls High School Emerging Resident Camp | East|
|August 16-20||Rugbytown USA, Infinity Park||Women's Performing 7s Resident Camp|
National All-Star Competition
The NASC will be the primary selection vehicle for the National Teams. Senior, college and U20 teams will be formed and will compete at their level during the week. Players will play at the highest level they are capable so they are able to accelerate their pathway to the Eagles.
The National All-Star Competition (NASC) will be held three times a year. The tri-annual events will be held for senior, college, and U20 levels of players. The competitions are weeklong events, seeing the invited players assigned to teams for competitions through an elite-level environment.